Glasser/ Sander needed. North of Spain.

Hello everybody,

We are looking for a professional person for glassing,sanding, fin placement and board repair.

Our workshop is situated in the north of Spain in Cantabria.

If you are interrested please send us a message.

Thanks!

Hi my name is DJ Underwood and I currently do board repair and sand new boards. I have some laminating experience and am trainable. I have a little over a year currently with The Craft in San Luis Obispo California. However I’ve been repairing boards for the last 15 years. Not sure if I’m ready to move to Spain but I can’t rule it out. If you would like more info or just a contact in the states drop me a line.
peace.

Hello,

Thanks for your offer. But to move from California to Spain is quiet a big step. Prefere somebody who is already somwhere in europe.

So I am from haleiwa on the north shore of oahu, I am moving to Spain in about 5 months. I have a lot of experience in all parts of the glassing process, and particularly shine as a sander. I am committed to moving there and it could be sooner than 5 months and not any later. If possible I would like to stop in when I get there and talk about working. I have worked for two people here whom have history in the basque, Otis Schaeper and Ron Roush. My phone number is 808-439-3018 if you’d like to talk.

So I am from haleiwa on the north shore of oahu, I am moving to Spain in about 5 months. I have a lot of experience in all parts of the glassing process, and particularly shine as a sander. I am committed to moving there and it could be sooner than 5 months and not any later. If possible I would like to stop in when I get there and talk about working. I have worked for two people here whom have history in the basque, Otis Schaeper and Ron Roush. My phone number is 808-439-3018 if you’d like to talk.

Hello Condor08,

Thanks, your experience sound interesting. Unfortunately we found somebody already. I will keep your contact for future jobs vacancies. If you like you could send your email, because I dont know for how long this post will remain on the forum.

thanks and good luck in spain!