Build / Design Thread

Well swaylockers, got a new batch of blanks coming in. The main two I could use some help with are identical 10’2" B blanks. The goal is to make two solid noseriders out of the two. These would be my third and fourth longboards, the first two are ok, But way to much rocker, and well . . . . .  they are rideable. Nonetheless looking to make something that would suit a 6’2" 225 pound man, and myself much smaller but figure a big ol log cant hurt. Stlye is just laidback noseriding and gliding for east coast beachbreaks, and some jetty’s.  Thinking of cutting down to 10"0 but curious if more out would give me a better rocker profile, thinking 10"0 X 23 1/2 / 24/ X 3, obviously 50/50 rails maybe 60/40 out the tail better turning. Anyone have experience with these blanks etc, really dont wanna f these up first board im making for someone else. Keep you guys posted with pictures (if I can figure it out), and infor as they come. Also huge thx to Brian, Matt and the greenlight team, awesome with helping out a backyard hack scoop up 6 blanks for a solid price and shipping.   ---- Jolly Mon