Hansen surfboard by Roland

I have a 7’2 Hansen by Roland, board is in great shape, only modification a lesh cup was added professionaly.  Looking to see if anyone knows what year it might have been made or what it’s value may be.  Unable to make out number on bottom.  Thanks for any help.

Built in 1970 . Shaper could have been john price. Looks to be around the same time as the Gerry Lopez darts.it is a joe Roland east coast model.( as in Roland- miniard-rosborough) jax beach guys.beautiful transition era shape.less than 500 were built. I would assume it has a hydrowedge fin.( bolt- through deck)as far as price… Almost every surfcraft is intrinsically priceless! Great find

Joe was a personal friend of mine in the late 60’s and early 70’s, I sold Hansen’s at my shop in Rhode Island, Bob Mosher was Hansen’s sales rep and the 2 of them would come to my father-in-laws ocean front estate on Newton Ave. for the summers. Florida’s surf was so dismal during the summers that a break for New England weather and waves was a relief to him. Joe is possibly the creator of the double pump turn, when we would get K-39 on a good swell, it was the perfect venue for his goofy foot style. His entire family of brothers were also very good surfers, they all were fisherman out of Mayport on the family trawlers.

John Price did NOT shape this board, John owned Surfboards Hawaii, Bill Thrailkill would be the guy to fill in the missing pieces about who did what when at Hansen’s

Jim, I basically learned to surf at K 39. From 1962 to 1967 my family rented a Summer house just a couple of blocks from there.  First year was on Stanton Ave, then Maple Ave the following years. An old friend now owns the house right in front of K 39 at the end of Stanton. He sends me pics when it’s good.

Which shop was yours, where Hansens were sold? The only Hansen dealer in RI that I can remember was Will Jacobs.

I sold Hnasen’s at the Phillips shop in Apponaug on Post Rd.