Deadshaper: No Holds Barred a Real Story Unfolds

1. Okay, so you guys asked for it, and I’m going to give it to you… absolutely no marketing and NO BULLSHIT.

2. What it is like to die?

3. How hard is it to comeback?

3/ Why I have no tolerance of bullshit lying freeloader scamming scum bags?

1. Why Dora wasn’t as much a legend as you think"

5. Why integrity and history REALLY is important?

1. Why the “legends” you think are legends don’t even begin to earn the distinction.

2. How to live your  live your life being real rather than somebody’s else idea of being real.

3. Etc. Etc. Etc.

GET READY, BECAUSE I AIN’T GONNA PULL NO PUNCHES… LAWYERS BEWARE… FUCK YOU!.

HEY SWAYS, DO YOU WANT THE REAL GUYS OR JUST THE POLITICALLY CORRRRRRRRRECT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO AS TO NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!

OKAY, WE ALREADY STARTED WITH A SWAY’S GLITCH, WHAT THE HELL IS “FLAG BECUZ IT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE?”

IF WE ARE GONNA GO THERE… THEN WHY EVN START. SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN AIRBAG… PUKE!

I WENT TO COLLEGEHOW F-CKED UP IS THIS… ?        CAN I PLEZE FIX MY TYPO TO THIS FRICKIN THHREAD? GUESS NOT… OKAY.  LET’S JUST GET TO THE REAL SHIT…

OH WOW, THIS IS OUT OF CHRONOLOGY… NOT MY DOING… READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

ROY? I THINK HE GOT BANNED BEFORE I EVER ARRIVED UPON THE SCENE.

HAVE SOME “GUMPTION”

AFTER ALL DOESN’T “CONTROVERSY” SELL “THE NEWS”? 

MEBBE HEY MR SWAYLOCK… MAYBE MY APPLE PRO 15" JUST AIN’T COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR WEBSITE WHEN MY PIECE O’ SHIT DELL DID… SECRET AGENDA OR WHAT?  I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IS U-P TO IN THIS COUNTRY… I GET MY NEWS WHEN I’M IN PARIS… SO ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME HAE “free speech” here in AMERIKA OR WHAT?

ARE YOU GOING TO EDIT ME OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE HARBIINGER OF TRUTH?

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ROY?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’’

i get ya

cheers huie

Well I figured you might chime in Mr. Huie…  I was attempting my best impersonation of you and in retrospect, I only did a plausible job.

What seemed to hold such promise last night has paled this morning and I may end up walking shoulder to shoulder with the mundane, lost in a sea of mediocrity, numbed and blinded by the sameness and homogenation of our digital society.

Good luck everyone, the ship has made its last call, and I’ve got to run for it.

…and I was just about to break out the popcorn and settle in for a good tale!

thanks for the outstanding recommendation’’

Let’s go Deadshaper, always interested in your perspective on the industry. Let the story begin !!

Maybe later, my Clark Hitachi just had the big black knob break into pieces and I’ve got a pile of vee bottoms to shape up. I have my back ups so I guess I’ll deal with repair later… in the meantime head over to the “Fountain of Youth” thread that Huck posted hoping I’d bite on his bait.

…just remember, I didn’t start that thread, just like uh, one other thread that went from mediocre to great to chastised to expired.  We need to troll for some new blood or young turks that are literate enuff to expound on their latest & greatest fresh new ideas.

In the meantime, don’t send me no mail bombs!

Peace.

or you  could head over to the honesty thread’’

where all but one page has been dissolved and the last poster was none other than d/s

even though it tells me kayu has posted  last

mybe we could start your advertising here?

cheers huie

Actually just go to the deadshaper label announcement section.

This is the NO Holds Barred story that will tell it like it is,

True story and NOT for the weak of heart.