the institutionalized lie part two

quote from reverb

…just came across a promotional WRV clip where they say in the description “…our boards are 100% hand shaped…” then few seconds on the clip and you see the machine shaping the blanks…then the “unknow” crew doing all the work and the shapers taking the credits.

So if that is the 100% handshaping, etc plus the new hipster shapers that are more concerned with the look than learn a labor of love like this, how we (the hanshapers and boarbuilders) will take this labor to the public without not relying onto the redundant?

We are confusing the teenage surfer minds…

**i never got the chance to reply

i agree 100%**

**confusing teenage surfers minds’’ now that’s an understatement  of major proportions?

cheers huie**

…hello Huie, thank you to put it again; I was thinking to re open it due I firmly think that this and the other two are the 3 fundational lies that we have in this industry and all should know about it and act in consequence or be free to decide.

reverb you know’’  you are one off the few on here that makes sense to me.

are you still using 4 w s f?

cheers huie**

…still using; however, I have problems with some customers that do not understand the fact that the disc is a fusible and you do not need to go to a shop to repair…silly isn t it?

2- the “final master magic touch”

3-handshaped from zero xxxxxx boards; even great is saying that completely build xxxxxx boards

…I like to add, for the people that like to think and read (not read and then think) some books that were written in late XIX and early XX that provide point of views that now, later, trigger what s going on (wrong) and why these stupid lies and incompetent persons want what they want.

-Fromm: Fear of Freedom

-Veblen: the theory of the leisure class

-Ingenieros: The mediocre man (El Hombre mediocre)

-Ortega y Gasset: The revolt of the masses (this book is somewhat influenced by the previous aforementioned)