SBC 6'10" single fin.grateful dead tribute + shed build

“folks” this is number #14 for me and 1 year in the game.First time using a planer and glad I did. It all started last year for my birthday I ordered a kit from greenlight supplies and never looked back.No lessons here ,just videos,sways and trial and error.fun little hobby and still looking to improve.

so first I get my 7’2" artic blank from the shop in Pacifica, California

got the template from greenlights web.7’ hog they call it but I shorting it a few inches

cut it with a jig saw for the first time, faster then hand saw but a little more wiggly line.

I found the only planner at sears after looking around the store and it was the floor model and got it for $30. Really wanted to get a nicer one but for 30 bones what the heck.this where it got fun.It made the biggest mess outside,so I made a tiny 6’x8’x8" tall shed.That was a build itself with no help.busted out a shanty for $175 ,dont laugh I know it’s ghetto

final little touches

final little touches

nose rocker

tail

looks about right

hooked up some nice racks for more room

hope I dont get in trouble for stealing these faces

beer goggles on. cloth time

swirls with glitter

close up

nose

please excuss me for all the crooked photos,I’m not tech,not sure why theres gaps inbetween pics,

hot coat time

leash plug before / after

back to sanding her down.thanks for lookin’

tt

with all that glitter, it looks like a nightfall of diamonds.  Not a transitive one, though.