Can't post (hijacked to say I can't start a new thread)

I can’t post or look at my profile, I’ve been a member for at least a year maybe two, workin on a board now I’ll send a picture

Nice board!  Hope you can start a build thread and take us through the whole build start to finish, including your glassing pics.

Current glitch makes profile unavailable for all of us, sorry.  Its being worked on.  You can post, proof being you posted this thread - but you need 15 points to comment in someone else’s thread.  I gave your post an up-vote, a few more and you’re there.

UP VOTE !

Here’s two quad sets I’ve made Im actually working on two boards at the moment, one hasn’t been shaped yet it’s gonna be the same as the other pretty much. One will get four fins ones gonna get a “nubster” it’s gonna be a little while before I’m ready to glass. 

Look at me posting on my own thread now! Thank you swaylocks! I’ll try to post more regularly 

I resurrected this old thread because I am unable to start a new thread.

Is everyone having this problem?

I can reply in any thread, like this one, but the start a new thread icon is gone from my screen.  If I click the “topic / topic starter” icon it takes me to a completely different page, but def doesn’t start a new topic.

Same here.

Should be all set now!

Thnx. New topic link is back!