Resin Fillers & MEKP to Solar Res

So I realize to some extent both these questions have been addressed but im not finding the exact solution i’m looking for.  A buddy gave me a packaged “ding repair kit” no idea where it came from but it has this S249a premixed solar set resin with surfacing agent added. It also had a little unlabled bag of really fluffy white stuff he called microballoons. Ive acomplished some pretty killer repairs for my novice experience and then ran out of material. But i really liked how the combo of the solar res and micro balloons came out as this nice super hard but really clear fill and sanded wonderfully.

So i still have that resin but its been cloudy, dude at the shop told me i could just and some MEKP to kick it off, also the guy at the fiberglass supply sold me on this stuff called “profill” because apparently know one hear has ever heard of microballoons.

I wanted it to go fast and temps are usually upper 60’s to 70’s so i mixed up a couple oz’s (from what i believe i understood from another swaylocks forum) was 3% or 24drops/oz.

So this new batch of shit with the MEKP and profill is like supper milky white, never really thickened up, didnt seem to ever kick like i never even noticed it get warm, has this almost rubbery feel to it, doesent sand for shit and just generally looks like i smeared tooth paste all over the board.

So i kind of know whats happening the solar cure part is kicking on the surface making a white gel cap and not letting the stuff cure on the inside. but should adding that much catalyst solve that?

Also, whats the story on fillers am i right in thinking it was likely m3 microballoons that give it that nice hard and translucent effect?

Anyother suggestions?