Update on sites and such.

I’ve been playing around with hosting the last couple of years and made a move, then a move back to my area. I haven’t been posting on forums much. I have stayed mostly on my facebook as I’ve had limited time. Greg Lohr and I still speak quite often.  For those who have an interest here are a few sites I’m involved in. Cheyne and I have done a U.S. site working with Roger Hinds. I arranged a meeting between them and Cheyne had a great time meeting and working with Roger and Roger enjoyed that meeting as well. That site is cheynehoransurf.com. Cheyne’s Aussie site is linked and his facebook is still the go for Facebook. Loved seeing all the legends at the heat at Trestles.  I also still have my revolutionsurfboards.com.

I have been working with my oldest children both of which play in bands on voxpunk.com.  Most of these sites are still a work in progress. I’m trying to cosolidate pictures from over the years. I have some beautiful ones of a Greg Pautsch shaped balsa.  ;)   Looks like Sways is still here and kicking.