Big Sur 2017....

Dedicated Swaylock’s Anonymous attendees might want to rethink the venue this year. If it’s as bad as it appears right now, access will be ‘iffy.’ Heck, the place needs a rest anyway…

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/community/cambrian/article134263244.html

Jalama?

Jalama in Sept. Stay tuned.

For those who go every year…Mid August or Sept as usual. If August then we need to make reservations in the next 1-2 weeks.

Me and Gianna are in!
The only dates that won’t work for us is the weekend of 09/16 - 09/17.
I vote for the following weekend…
Is Tarantulas a south or north swell spot?

I’m in. - pretty open on dates.

I vote later in the year. Never August. Never. never. Never …
I vote for Nov…
yes…later in the year is best.

Sounds good- I like lefts…

Late Oct or Nov works for me.

Chris - It catches SW swells, but not S. It is exposed enough that we don’t need to worry about it being flat. The place has power. It’s the sheep coming in from the NW that will ruin the waves. Best is to catch it in the early morning before the herd of whitecaps arrives.

I missed last year, but look forward to this year since jalama is my home break. If it’s going to be in September I hope you guys pick the 22-24. I’ll be out of the country until the 21st.

Do it early… Nice weather. Ray can camp by himself in the rain… In November

you guys pick a weekend

I am up for any dates…
I think we are passed being able to get spots for the first week in Sept. though…

Regarding rain, yes we got a little drizzle last year and rain sunday morning.
We also got the best surf I have had on these campouts…

If we want to do it earlier in the year, we need to get on it sooner.

Any updates???

Dates are the weekend of 10/7 - 10/8…
Spots are being grabbed…
Get on it!!!

It’s all full.

Put me on the list of those who need a spot

We’ll join the list as well. Although, many moons ago it was very easy to get spots on 1st come, 1st served basis. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

So what’s going on? Like the Patos we’re going to have to depend on the kindness of strangers and not so strangers…

On behalf of myself and Sr. Pato, do you know anybody that can share a spot?

PM sent