not just online, we are open! Thanks guys!

Hi guys

Just thought I would share as we are pretty excited! Just wanted to say thanks to the swaylockians who have supported us buy either buying our products or conversed or tested with us as we developed products!
We have opened our first retail showroom on the Central coast NSW Australia! So if you need any supplies you can come in touch and feel our specialty cloths, buy all your normal composite stuff!
Here’s the details

Why the heck do you have to be halfway around the earth from me?
I would so love to be able to just walk in and feel the different materials.
Congrats on the new store. Wishing you much success.

Cheers Newschoolblue!
Revchem/Douglas surf has just picked up our Basalt carbon Uni tape and Fiberglass Florida is stocking some of our Nylextra Range , so at least thats a little bit closer.
Heres a pic of the Basalt Carbon Uni Tape

So are you Colon Products???

we work closely with Colan for Cloths , we design the products and Colan helps us make it, Shapers do the same.
The Surfset resin is us and we are also developing a new alcohol based foam, but not commercial yet…

Looks great, do you ship to the USA? Small stuff anyway?

Thanks Keith
yep we sure do! Have a few guys using our products over there, just wish we could get our epoxies over there!

www.emntsurfboards.com

Why would a materials supplier in a hotbed of really good boardbuilders… that doesnt carry boards… need YOUR boards from halfway around the world?
Makes a whole ton of sense.