Oahu Link up... Anyone?

Hey guys, Im kinda stuck on Oahu for a bit (I know that sounds crazy). Im a military guy and just had surgery. Anyone want to do some shaping? I can’t get in the water so I figured I would snag a blank and shape a board while I’m here! Once in a lifetime for me so figured I would give it a go. The guys at Surfboard warehouse have a blank and shaping bay for me but no tools to rent!! Ha ha. Happy to float some cash if anyone is down. Promise I won’t screw up any gear, Ha ha! Im fairly proficient (check my posts) but no pro. Just trying to stay stoked during a down time. Thanks.

Are you there for a while? I will be around in mid to late July… can bring tools…

Keith,
Wow thanks for the offer! I sure hope I’m not here that long! Not because I don’t want to link up with you but I have been living in a hotel and waiting on doctors nonstop! Ha ha. I really appreciate the offer. I will hit you up if I am still here. Right now I think Im going to snag a blank and head to Dust and Fumes to shape it and have them work their glassing magic so I can just chill and pick it up on the back side.

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier.
Do you still need tools?