Rocker measurements for 7'2" Bonzer egg

Hi all, I am new to the forum and hoping somebody can help me out. Shaping my first egg a 7’2" Bonzer and want to know what nose and tail rocker measurements I should use. Will be mostly for right points in SB/VC area. This will be my first shape that is not a shortboard.
Thanks

Have you looked at the us blanks catalog? With today’s close tolerance blanks you can get good detailed info from the catalog, its available as a PDF file online.

Mike Eaton shaped a lot of bonzers and two of his designs ended up in George Obelian’s “Essential Surfing”, which includes a lot of designs from the late 1980s.

Eaton’s 7-6 UEO Bonzer had 6.1/2" of nose rocker and 2.1/2" tail rocker and his 7-6 “egg” bonzer was at 5.1/2" and 2", respectively.

Pretty sure I shaped the UEO in Georges book…Maybe even the other. 2" to 2.5" tail rocker was normal.

I always liked the elliptical shape to the UEO. The development of that template must have been interesting. The other Eaton Bonzer has what I consider to be the seminal “egg” shape. None of this pointy-nose stuff that people call an egg.

For the OP, Clark Foam was doing a 7-9 E (for Eaton) blank, and it’s rocker is real similar to the U.S. Blanks 7-10 SP except the nose rocker for the SP is about 1/4" lower than the Eaton blank and either one might require some extra nose rocker to get past 5". If you’re interested.