Burn throughs

Hi all,
Glassing my first board. I’m using epoxy resin, have already hotcoated and am mostly done. During the final stages of sanding I started getting a few spots where I could very faintly see the pattern of the thread (it barely even shows up in pictures). Are these burn throughs? Does they mean my board won’t be properly sealed?

After selectively covering up the spots with a bit of resin they seem to keep popping up. I may just be over sanding. But before I go ahead and do another hot coat, i want to make sure these are actually burn throughs that will compromise the integrity of the board. Would love any tips on identifying actually burn throughs/ avoiding/ fixing them.

Picture below.
thanks

Another picture

Yes, you clearly hit the weave. Compromise the integrity? Can’t say for sure from the pics, but probably not. I usually plan on doing more than one fill coat with epoxy, applied with a foam weenie roller, very very thin. If you sand the whole board, and hit the weave in a few spots, then put a thin coat on and wetsand with a fine grit 220 on up, they shouldn’t reappear. If they do, you should be able to get them to disappear by rubbing a bit of resin on with your finger. Or just live with them, its an imperfect world, haha.

Thanks, I’ll try that out first before applying another coat. Don’t really care what it looks like-- it’s not like they’re super noticeable. I do care that my board is watertight, which is my main concern here

Just hit with some clear coat from a rattle can and when it drys, hit that with a scuff pad… and yes, exposed weave can and does eventually wick water.