Yellow 'Brose

Whatever happened to the yellow travel board shaped by Ambrose M. Curry III? Did it never get out of Oz? Anyone know. I seem to remember Proneman inquiring years ago.

Good question.
Where is it?

Top picture is when I picked up the board(for it’s return trip to Hawaii) 2 or 3 years ago. It ended up a couple hours south of Sydney with this guy whose name escapes me.
Bottom pic is just after the board first arrived in Oz. Here I am handing it off to Lennox Steve in Lennox. I guess it was like 7 or 8 years ago.
The board came home to Calif. with me and then I brought it to Oahu. Shortly after that I shipped it back to Ambrose on Kauai. So I reckon that is where it is today.
Roger

Yeah Verily! Ask and ye shall receive. Thanks for posting up Roger. Guess I never caught the final installment of the saga. Good to know it made it back home.

It did make it back home: a few weeks ago, a (girl) friend of mine traveling to the Islands asked me for contacts there; of course I told her that she could not miss Ambrose Curry III in Kauai; So she went to Waipouli, met him, and he lent her this very board to ride. The board is still alive and well and living in Kauai.

Thanks for capping off the travel board saga. Good to hear it is still being surfed. Good of you to post that G.