I recently bought a used board, a Lost Rocket v3 that has had a few ding repair jobs that don't seem to be holding up well anymore.
I have a fair few images with descriptions if somebody wouldn't mind taking a look?
Basically to me it looks like:
1. Nose is damaged and stringer exposed so needs to be filled
2. Bottom of board has rough areas where the glass/filler wasn't sanded down properly after ding repair?
3. Glass overall in certain areas of bottom of the board looks like it is starting to crack
4. Previous ding repair near the rail of the board up near the nose looks like it is starting to crack
5. There looks to be some impact damage on the rail near the tail of the board that could spread.
Just not sure what I need to do to repair some of this damage.
Any help would be appreciated.