I definitely used to much resin, I would also spend more time prepping the Delam area as well next time and remove the bits of foam, It made it very tricky to fill, You can see them in the photo they are green, It might explain the dry spots as well, It has been a learning process for sure, Maybe I shouldn’t have gone for a epoxy Delam job as my first repair !
rosco_uk wrote: Maybe I shouldn’t have gone for a epoxy Delam job as my first repair !
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
I learnt a lot when I went from ding repair to laminating. Mainly how much you need to move the resin around over the cloth to get proper wet out and then to take the excess off. Watch some laminating vids and you'll see how the resin is moved to and fro to spread and penetrate and get the cloth down to the substrate.