Looking to sell the whole lot for $450 + shipping FIRM. No rush to sell and who knows if I may get the bug again down the road and will end up needing it all again.
Makita RT0107C Router
- 2x Wrenches for changing bits
- 5 dummy fins
- 5 boxes (4x - 9º; 1x - 5º) some missing screws - I may have some laying around if I can find them
- 4 install stickers
- Bits 1/2" & 3/4"
- Fin Mark Target
- Router Base
- 4x Shims
- 7 dummy fins (1 pair each - 3º, 4º, 6.5º; 1x - 0º)
- 6 Boxes - 1/2" “X" (Trailing Rail Fins and/or Center Fin)
- Vacuum Jig
- Loxbox Plates - Oval Plate & T-Plate
- Singlefin Plates - Stringer Plate & Box Plate*
- Target Mark
- 2 boxes
- 6 screws/plates
- 4 dirty install stickers
*These suffered damage from my router’s guide cracking unknowingly during the last install and the bit running along the plate. It’s a 2 stage process with the system - route the stringer first with stringer plate, then do the full box route with the box plate. The stringer plate has more damage as shown. The box plate route is wider so it hides the stringer route but it isn’t perfectly clean on the right side. You could use as is, make a new one or possibly clean up the edge.